1) We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
4) In addition to the information you provide when using our website, we will collect information each time you visit our Website. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us and subject to payment of a fee not exceeding £10. If you notify us of any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
5) Your information will be used to process your enquiry and to notify you about any changes to our services. Occasionally, we may also use your details to inform you of other features, services and products we can provide which we think you may be interested in and may contact you by post, fax, e-mail or telephone. If you do not wish to receive this additional information, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the booking request form.
6) Other than to enable us to process your booking request or inform you of other services, we will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction (such as the Office of the Information Commissioner or the Office of Fair Trading).
8) We reserve the right to appoint an Internet service provider to host this website on our behalf which may be situated outside the European Economic Area (the "EEA"). In order to provide our services to you, it may be necessary to transfer your information outside the EEA and by agreeing to our terms and conditions, you consent to any such transfer.